Tuesday, November 11, 2014

PRO -A Serum & Hyaluronic Dew Serum

Pro-A Serum contains a  professional grade of  2.5% retinol ,vitamin A, plant derived Hyaluronic Acid that adds the much needed hydration to your skin  and Green Tea  that works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.Pro-A Serum has all the ingredients  to help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Hyaluronic dew Serum contains plant derived Hyaluronic Acid that provides the perfect amount of ‘dew’ to last throughout the day. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Green Tea add that extra punch, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.This packed duo of Hyaluronic Dew Serum and Pro-A Serum is perfect for those looking for an effective natural and organic formula to fight the signs of aging.I have been using both of these products and I can tell you my skin looks a lot younger and feels more hydrated a few drops every morning or in the evening will definitely help your skin restore it's youthful look. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment