Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotionwith Aloe MSM+Jojoba oil

Foxbrim  Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits that do more than moisturize with eight-fold antioxidant protection,This advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals  providing the ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. This lotion contains nutrient-rich ingredients Vitamin C (15%) ,Aloe Vera, MSM,Shea butter,Jojoba Oil,and Green Tea.I have been using this lotion and I really like the texture  it is very light weight , as soon as you apply it you can feel how smooth and soft  it leaves your skin with a  healthy glow. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment