Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea


This serum is great for women who want a  powerful punch of ingredients into one product This silky smooth formula is loaded with antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea to promote collagen production and protect your skin from UV damage.It is a gel form and when you apply  it on your skin it  feels very cool and not sticky  it leaves your skin so smooth and hydrated .This product says it will instantly plump fine lines while reducing the appearance of wrinkles gradually adding intense moisture to dry skin ,it will leave your complexion glowing improving your  appearance of dark under eye circles and is safe for all skin types including sensitive skin.It is great also for organic minded women  Paraben Free, 72% Organic, and Cruelty Free.I have been using this product after washing my face I will pump a few drops out and apply all over,a little does go a long way.I really like how my skin feels and looks after each use.I can visibly see my dark circles fade and my skin feels more plump around my eyes.This is definitely a product that will work for you it has so many benefits you can't go wrong .I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment